Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ow, my gums

Well, I decided not to take my afternoon nap yesterday even though mommy tried for an hour to get me to sleep. So I was awake from noon until my bedtime at 8pm. Then last night i kept waking up and standing in my crib crying...I dont know why. But this morning when i was eating my apple in my mesh feeder, my top gums started bleeding...poor me. I just kept eating my apple but mommy felt sorry for me.

I took a earlier, shorter nap than i usually do but Sarah will be here in about 15 minutes to take me next door to play with Jimmy today. It stopped raining so hopefully we can go to the park!

Yesterday it was raining so Sarah and I went to Borders to read books and I was cracking everyone up by shaking my bootie to the music and smiling at everyone as they walked by. I'm so cute :)

Well, mom needs to get my bag together for the afternoon so I should sign off.

No comments: