Monday, April 25, 2005

Mommy's night out

Yesterday mommy and I went to Carrie's baby shower where all these women oohed and awwwed over me. It was great. And then we went and picked up my Auntie Chris and went to visit my Uncle Duncan (i've got a lot of extended aunts and uncles!). Duncan is my mommy's favorite singer's private chef and the biggest sweetheart :) I got to crawl around the hallway backstage at Davies Symphony Hall and i found a shiny wardrobe rack that would have kept me busy for hours! But we had to go so daddy could take me home and put me to bed. Daddy was great, he drove all the way to San Francisco to get me so mommy could go to both her baby shower and her concert. And he drove me home, gave me dinner and put me to sleep for the first time without mommy nursing me (well, since i was just a couple of months old!). I was a little stressed out about it but i did fine and fell asleep with little fuss. Daddy is so cool.

No comments: