Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm as bad at this as my mom

I can't believe I haven't written since May! I can do way more than clap my hands now, although that's still one of my favorite things. I also like to stomp my feet. I'm trying to learn how to jump but haven't gotten off the ground yet.
I run allllllllll over the place.

This weekend we got our Christmas Tree and put it in the living room. I like the lights, I'd like them more if mommy and daddy would let me pull them off but they keep telling me "no." I got to play with them a little.


I can say all kinds of words now: no, yes, hi, hello?, nana (banana), apple (sounds like bappo), Goooooo!, byebye, water, tree, off (which means On, Off, Open, closed, among other things). This morning when mommy was changing my diaper, i said "bootie!" Ha!!

Well, i have lots of toys to play with and danger to get into! Talk to you later!!

No comments: