Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm a movie star

Mommy and Daddy bought a digital video camera this weekend. So mommy made a bunch of "test" videos of me to see if she liked the camera. Turns out she's taking it back. But in the mean time, I got to dance, climb on daddy, and say MOP on film. My favorite part of They Might Be Giant's song "Violin" is the part that says "MOP!" (as seen in the just mentioned MOP video) and even though mommy and daddy aren't calling that my first word, it's pretty close! Funny since mopping is my mommy's LEAST favorite thing to do -- which is why she never does it!! :P

We also went to the park to meet up with the rest of our baby group. We haven't seen them in a while. Everyone is so big! We talked to the ducks and played with each other's toys.

It was a good weekend.

No comments: