Dad went to physical therapy on Saturday and she got him to walk! Mom and I couldn't believe it. So on Sunday mom and I were sitting down to dinner and dad was in the garage roasting coffee. Can you believe it?! He hadn't been in the garage for 9 weeks!
So I said to mom, "Dad is dad again!"
Mom said, "Yeah, isn't it great? He's walking and roasting coffee..."
I said, "You don't even know what I mean. I mean he's late for dinner!"
My mom asked where my jacket was. I forgot it in August's car. She pointed out that I never used to forget stuff, I always came home with everything I went to school with until lately. I told her, "Yeah, I know. I'm in third grade now and third grade is so hectic!"
1. Yoda - "Weird Al" Yankovic
2. Days With You- Jason Webley/Sxip Shirey
3. One Tiny Thing - 8in8
4. Amish Paradise - "Weird Al" Yankovic
5. Don't Stand So Close to Me - The Police
6. The Problem With Saints - 8in8
7. David Bowie - Phish
8. Fat - "Weird Al" Yankovic
9. Raisins - Barenaked Ladies
10. Re: Your Brains - Jonathan Coulton
11. Donkey Beef - Big Little Dipper Dipper
12. Reno - Billy Nayer Show
13. Whip It - Devo
14. Burning for You - Blue Öyster Cult
15. Pogoniasis II - Nuclear Rabbit
16. The Future Soon - Jonathan Coulton
17. Fury of the Storm - DragonForce
18. Toy - The Melvins
19. Shop - Bill Cosby
20. Chocolate Cake for Breakfast - Bill Cosby
21. Moth-Chew-Moth - Nuclear Rabbit
Dad got me a sweatshirt from Google. I love it, it's really soft and warm. But the first day I wore it, it got a hole in the seam of the sleeve. Dad took it back and exchanged it for a new one and that one got a hole in the same place!!
Mom said, "Come on Google?! Who is making your sweatshirts?!"
The 2 latest things that I've said that makes my mom think she's exposing me to the right things in life...
There was a desk bell at the store, and when it rang, I pointed out that it's the sound they have on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me.
And a video game had a guy say "Outstanding"...I finished that with "...In the Field" :)
Also, I climbed into bed with my mom and dad on Christmas morning, laid there with them a minute then said, "Why are you guys so calm? IT's CHRISTMAS!!"